Articles, news, resources, and to help you become a better CEO...
10 Reasons to Hire a Coach
Reasons to Hire a coach
- You get the help you need to redefine your role in your company, develop clarity and establish long-term results.
- You will get help from someone who operates a successful business, who’s been there, who understands the language of being “at the helm” alone.
- Week after week you will get the help you need to make the decisions necessary to lead your company where you want to take it.
- You will discover new alternatives and opportunities currently available to business owners.
- Your frank discussions with someone not beholden to you will help you determine what you need to change as a manager and as an organizational approach.
- You will avoid mistakes by learning from all the experiences of my 15 years in the business of coaching businesses.
- You will look at everything from a broader perspective and have the support to make changes.
- You will begin to think more creatively and learn how to ask for input from multiple sources.
- You will benefit from a network of resources I, as a coach, have developed over the years.
- You will learn new techniques for problem solving as coaching is on the cutting edge of business change and transformation.
Reasons NOT to Hire a Business Coach
- All aspects of your business are highly productive
- You are able set goals, make plans and follow those plans to achieve your goals
- You think that having a coach or advisors is for wimps
- You have a crystal clear vision of where you are going in your professional and personal life
- A minimum of a 6X ROI for investing in yourself holds no appeal to you
- The career or business advice you can get from friends and colleagues is always in the strictest confidence
- You have mentors who can motivate you and hold you accountable
- You are currently living the life that you envision for yourself
- You sales team is working at high efficiency