What is CEO Focus?
- Membership organization
- $595/month cost to business owner members
- Services provided are monthly one-on-one coaching sessions plus a monthly live peer group meeting of local business owners
- Supportive group from non-competitive industries acting as an informal board of directors
CEO Focus is a peer group of like-mined business owners working together in an informal board of directors format.
Typical members are 80% B2B and 20% B2C spanning hundreds of vertical categories and nearly every business type imaginable. Most member organizations are 5-100 employees and $1MM - $50MM in revenue.
Business owners join to:
- Aid in better decision-making
- Get access to best and worst practices
- Have a support network of people who "get" business ownership
- End the isolation of business ownership (who can the business owner talk to at work?)
- Create a strategic rhythm by consistently engaging in high-level discussions each month instead of getting lost in the day-to-day business
- Learn innovative tactics and strategies from CEO Focus members around the globe
- Become a better CEO
Membership consists of a monthly half-day group meeting plus and individual one-on-one session with the group leader. Clients can engage the group leader to perform additional consulting if needed.